Florida Continuing Education COURSE
Attacks on real estate professionals have made headlines at an alarmingly more frequent rate in recent years. While the newsprint is still wet (and the internet still on fire) with these shocking stories, everyone vows to do better, and the topic of safety is pushed to the front of training schedules—but then complacency soon sets in once again.
That’s something criminals count on.
This course reviews studies and statistics that are somewhat unique to the real estate profession, and the methods and practices that best promote personal safety.
Course highlights include:
- Key findings from crime statistics and studies that challenge preconceived notions
- Risk factors and vulnerabilities that are mostly unique to real estate professionals
- Review of select case studies to illustrate how criminals create opportunities for crime
- Honing your personal early warning system and trusting when something feels “off”
- Best practices and procedures to adopt, providing a consistent system used with everyone
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context